Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Beginning

In my efforts to inform tens of thousands of people about the many facets of my intriguing life by creating various blogs (with terribly long run-on sentences) and then leaving them in the dust after a few months ... here is the newest installation… a personal blog entitled Soon to be w/Ed. Get it? Soon to be wed. I’m like a comic genius I swear (Reason #1 that Eddie loves me)…

Just wait until the next blog … the natural wit that I put into that name will leave you speechless…I realize by giving that little bit away…you will all be living in suspense until the unveiling of the next one…and honestly…that’s what I’m going for here

At any rate… here we go… I’ll go ahead now and apologize for any bad grammar, spelling, and for the overuse of ellipses instead of correct punctuation… I really like the three dots…and feel they fit me better than using an actual period to end a sentence…because as we all know…I never “really” stop talking… I just pause for dramatic effect, to take a quick breath and then I keep it rollin…

Oh and I tend to use parentheticals far too much (but I tend to like to explain) < - - -see? Case in point :)

My original plan behind Soon to be w/Ed involved me posting poignant hallmark moments, interesting facts, and hopefully somewhat humorous anecdotes about engaged life…photos of befores and afters of our house project (which has yet to be named but will be soon since it’s imperative to this blog) renovations and the like, and various other thoughts I feel the need to share with you as it relates to my life/our life (I’ve totally got to remember Eddie here too!) prior to the wedding :)

I’m not saying that my original plan will last or even begin …as I am prone to changing my mind frequently…but that’s my plan…my “to do list” you might say

Perhaps I can get hubby-to-be to “guest post” every once in a while…but I’m not promising anything…because he may or may not be able to break himself away from the many tasks that he is currently assigned to … and I’d hate for you to get your hopes up and then crush them… I’m not in that business folks

What I am in the business of…is keeping you informed…all of you tens of twenties of people who will hopefully enjoy this little look into my life soon to be w/Ed :)

Love,
Nikki

3 comments:

Hubby2B said...

I am glad to see that you are excited enough to share all of our happy moments with these 10's of people... I also love the fact that you found a productive way to spend your working hours...

I guess I get the whole ... thing from you... I never really noticed it until you put that in there...

The page is total eye candy, as arrrggghhh you, I love you so much and I am thrilled that you are happy to soon be w/ed...

nitadee said...

Oh! I just love it so :) The heading is absolutely darlin' - just like y'all. Go figure. I just can't wait - this is a fantastic idea. Loves it!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Ms. Nikki! Congrats again and I can't wait for all the updates! :-)

Loves,
Ms. Onley

 
template by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com